For every hit, there has to be a sequel. The Great Tumblr Book Search is back and the search for the next big humor book is on!
Last year, Chronicle Books partnered with Tumblr on the first-annual Great Tumblr Book Search. The winning Tumblr was Sh*t Rough Drafts by Paul Laudiero. Chronicle offered Laudiero a publishing contract and now Sh*t Rough Drafts the book is coming to a bookstore near you on April 15th. And YOU could be next!
How to Enter:
Use Tumblr to explain your humor book idea. Then our editors will judge the entries and choose a grand-prize winner whose idea will be considered for publication. You may use an existing Tumblr or create a new Tumblr to illustrate your book idea. Just make us laugh!
To enter, tag a post “TumblrBookSearch” and include:
1) The title of your humor book
2) A written synopsis of your idea (200 words or less)
3) Examples of the book’s concept (can be photos, animated gifs, artwork, video, text, or any media supported by Tumblr)
Then, hop over here to give us your basic contact information and the link to your post.
Hurry, the contest ends 3/31/2014. Read the official rules and submit your Tumblr entry now! Winners will be announced by April 30th.
1 Grand Prize:
- Book idea considered for publication
- $300 of Chronicle books
- Feedback session with a Chronicle Books editor
- $100 of Chronicle books
- Written critique from Chronicle Books editors
Questions? Email email@example.com